The Federal and State Governments have initiated a variety of resources, financial assistance and programs to assist individuals and businesses impacted by COVID-19.
- State of Kansas COVID-19 Response
- Including information including links to unemployment benefits, finding a job resources and COVID-19 data
- The Strengthening People and Revitalizing Kansas (SPARK) Taskforce Office of Recovery
- Including information regarding the Coronavirus Relief Fund
- Sedgwick County CARES Funding
- Including information regarding the Safe Operating Grants, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and Sedgwick County CARES Act Funding for Social Service and Public Health Providers
- Small Business Administration Disaster Assistance
- Including information regarding disaster assistance opportunities available for small businesses.